Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top San Antonio Civil Rights Lawyers - Texas
If you or your loved one was arrested for or charged with a crime in San Antonio or the surrounding areas, reach out to LaHood Norton Law Group right away. With more than 70 years of legal experience, the firm’s aggressive criminal defense attorneys can help you begin immediately building a solid defense aimed at protecting your rights, your future, and your freedom. Two of the firm’s...
At Lang Law Firm P.C. we are dedicated to serving the cause of justice. We seek to enforce the rights and claims of individuals, families and businesses. We use our knowledge and skills to serve people in need of honest legal service, legal counsel, and legal representation. Our civil practice encompasses several areas, including insurance litigation, labor law, unfair insurance practices,...
Handling criminal law, real estate law, family law, probate and civil litigation issues, The Neel Law Firm is based in Fredericksburg, Texas. We serve clients in Blanco, Kerrville and Mason, as well as throughout Comal and Kendall counties. People choose to work with us because we: • Are highly skilled and motivated attorneys • Have a reputation for exceeding clients' expectations •...
Ellwanger Law is here to protect your rights and defend them when it is needed most. Based in Texas, we help employees across the country in cases related to employment discrimination, wage and hour disputes, and civil rights actions. The attorneys at our law firm are passionate about justice, and we have extensive histories of protecting and fighting for the civil rights of others. We do not stop...
Need help with a Civil Rights matter?
You've come to the right place. If you were the victim of police brutality, discrimination, or have had other constitutionally protected rights violated, a civil rights lawyer may be able to help.
Other examples of situations where there may be civil rights issues include, gay rights, hate crimes, and other violations against human rights.
Use FindLaw to hire a local civil rights lawyer to protect your rights or help you recover damages.
Need an attorney in San Antonio, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a San Antonio, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.