Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Miami Criminal Defense Lawyers - Florida
Facing Criminal Charges in Miami?
Whether you are facing criminal charges such as assault, drug possession, burglary, or any other criminal offense, a Miami criminal lawyer can help. A Miami criminal defense attorney can help at each stage of a misdemeanor or felony charge. Miami criminal law firms know Florida laws as well as local enforcement whether you are arrested in Miami Beach, Coral Gables, or elsewhere in the Miami-Dade County. Use FindLaw to identify an experienced Miami criminal defense lawyer with expertise in understanding your criminal charge to help resolve your criminal case.
Need an attorney in Miami, Florida?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Miami, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.
Court Locations in Miami, Fl
Miami, FL 33125
Miami, FL 33130
Miami, FL 33128