Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Orange County, CA: Criminal Defense Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Ron Cordova, Attorney-at-Law, is an Irvine-based criminal defense lawyer who serves clients in communities throughout Orange County and Southern California. Attorney Ron Cordova also provides criminal defense representation in federal courts in California and across the United States. He has represented clients in 29 states and the District of Columbia as well as several foreign...
When you face criminal charges in Southern California, you need an aggressive criminal defense attorney. Consequently, you need the Law Office of Heena Patel in Anaheim, California. I have practiced criminal law for more than 10 years, during which time I have defended over 12,000 defendants. My law firm proudly serves clients in Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside counties. As a...
Experienced and accomplished, The Law Offices of Ryan Rodriguez provides exceptional support and representation to people in Newport Beach, California. Mr. Rodriguez handles criminal defense cases that include matters such as the following: • Drunk driving charges, hit-and-runs and traffic violations •...
At the Law Offices of John D. Rogers, we are fully committed to helping you achieve the most favorable outcome possible for your serious criminal charges. Regarded as one of the leading criminal defense law firms in the region, we have two offices throughout Southern California, including our location in Newport Beach, each offering convenient access to the highest level of advocacy and support...
Facing Criminal charges?
You've come to the right place. Whether you were arrested for a crime against a person (like assault and battery or murder), a crime against property (like shoplifting, burglary, or arson), or any other criminal offense, a criminal defense attorney can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local criminal law attorney near you to defend your rights at each stage of a misdemeanor or felony case -- from an arrest to an appeal after conviction.
Need an attorney in Orange County, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Orange County, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.