Enter legal issue and location
Andover Civil Litigation Law Firm
The law firm has experience in a broad range of civil litigation matters, includingbusiness disputes, employment and labor issues, and police misconduct matters...
The law firm has experience in a broad range of civil litigation matters, includingbusiness disputes, employment and labor issues, and police misconduct matters... Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP represents clients in and around the Merrimack Valley of eastern Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire. With three experienced attorneys and a knowledgeable support staff, they have the knowledge and resources needed to effectively guide clients.
The law firm has experience in a broad range of civil litigation matters, includingbusiness disputes, employment and labor issues, and police misconduct matters. Additionally, the law firm's criminal defense lawyers have worked on serious, high-profile criminal cases involvinginternet sex crimes and other state and federal felony charges.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Krasnoo, Klehm & Falkner LLP
Previous Law Firm Name
- Krasnoo | Klehm LLP, 2006
- Law Offices of James B. Krasnoo, 1991
- English (Primary)
- Civil Litigation 40%
- Criminal Litigation 40%
- Appellate Litigation 20%
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
28 Andover StreetSuite 240 Andover, MA 01810
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.