Enter legal issue and location
Employment law is a very specific practice area. At the Law Office of Rob Wiley, P.C., we have focused our practice on employment law for over 20 years. In addition, we only represent employees, not employers. That means that we have the experience you need on your side to fight workplace injustice.
Typical cases include discrimination lawsuits, retaliation, and unpaid wages. We also represent workers in leave disputes over pregnancy, childbirth, medical condition, or military service. We have represented workers individually as well as in complex, multiparty litigation.
To take the first step toward feeling more secure in your position, schedule an initial consultation today to speak with a Dallas employment lawyer.
About Wiley Wheeler, P.C.
- English (Primary)
- Clara Dreyling-Mann , Legal Assistant
1651 Richmond Ave Houston, TX 77006
- (713) 337-1334 (Fax)
Accepts Credit Cards
Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Lawyers at Wiley Wheeler, P.C. selected for a Super Lawyers® list
- Campbell, Austin P. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Castellanos Leon, Jairo Nikov On a Super Lawyers® List
- De Hoyos, Marcos D. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Melendez, Paige Elizabeth On a Super Lawyers® List
- Walsh, Colin W. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Wheeler, Kalandra N. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Wherry, Deontae D. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Wiley, Robert J. On a Super Lawyers® List
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required