Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Tarrant County, TX: Child Custody Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Are you facing a pending divorce or dealing with another tough legal matter involving your loved ones? You need a law firm you can trust to represent you effectively and compassionately. In your time of need, find the right family lawyer at the Law Offices Of Mark M. Childress. Since 2007, Attorney Mark M. Childress and his team have been helping people throughout Fort Worth navigate the...
Our firm cares about your legal concerns and provides excellent customer service from the start to the completion of the legal process. Client satisfaction is our primary goal. We want to be your law firm, the one you come to with you legal issues and the law office you recommend to others. Most individuals seek legal advice during a critical period or crisis situation in their lives. We provide a...
People throughout Fort Worth and Tarrant County, Texas, turn to The Clark Law Firm for our sound advice and skilled representation in criminal law and family law issues. Our attorneys were born and raised in Texas. We know what our clients face when dealing with local law enforcement and court systems. Additionally, we have a deep understanding of the circumstances they find themselves in...
The Harris Law Firm is a boutique, client-centered practice located in Fort Worth, Texas. Our team focuses on a wide range of family law matters, particularly divorce and child custody. At The Harris Law Firm, we are committed to placing our clients' needs first in every issue from divorce, child custody, adoption, and Child Protective Services cases. Before commencing any action on a case, we...
Need help with Custody & Visitation matter?
You've come to the right place. If you are a divorcing or unmarried parent a custody and visitation lawyer can help resolve legal and physical custody issues involving your children.
Use FindLaw to hire a local custody and visitation lawyer near you to assist with establishing parenting agreements and visitation schedules -- of parents and grandparents -- custody modifications, and termination of parental rights.
Need an attorney in Tarrant County, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Tarrant County, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.