Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Alameda County, CA: Divorce Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Attorney Angelo J. Lagorio — Fremont, California, Family Law And Estate Planning Lawyer Since 2011, the Law Offices of Angelo J. Lagorio has been serving residents of Alameda County and Contra Costa County, California, in the Bay Area with high-quality legal services focused on efficient and effective results. Attorney Angelo Lagorio understands that successful legal outcomes begin by...
For individuals seeking professional counsel that not only achieves excellent results but also provides realistic advice and expectations in a positive, caring environment, there are many reasons to choose Family Law Group, INC: We have earned a reputation for success Considered one of the premier family law firms in the Bay Area, we have earned the respect of area legal, business and religious...
Bernie J. Kempen is a Family Law Specialist Certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization When we accept your case and you become our client, we will not only be at your side, we will be on your side. We believe that we serve your best interest if we aggressively seek to settle your case out of court. However, if the other side is unreasonable, we do not compromise and...
The Ruben Law Firm, P.C., in San Francisco, California, delivers results in divorce and family law cases. Our lawyers have the wisdom and experience to guide you through a difficult time when so much is often on the line. We take the time to understand your situation and create a unique divorce road map to accomplish your goals. Since 1973, we have empowered clients to make wise and strategic...
Facing Divorce or Legal Separation?
You've come to the right place. If you are considering an annulment, legal separation, or divorce, a divorce lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local divorce lawyer near you to work with you on issues like community property division, debt allocation, child custody and support, alimony, and tax considerations.
Need an attorney in Alameda County, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Alameda County, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.