Shelby County, TX: Truck Accident Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms
Stephen G. Nagle & Associates The Austin law firm of Stephen G. Nagle & Associates represents clients in Austin and throughout Travis County, Texas, in claims involving personal injury and all types of insurance matters. For personalized legal service backed by experience, attorney Nagle and the legal team at Stephen G. Nagle & Associates will provide you with sound legal counsel and...
Whatever difficulty you face - criminal defense, divorce, personal injury, or any of our 13 practice areas - the law firm of Bailey & Galyen, in Bedford, Texas, has but one mission: solving your legal puzzle. TM Across the Dallas/Fort Worth area, one consumer law firm stands out for its breadth of services and its knowledge of the legal problems Texans face: Bailey & Galyen. Our practice...
Need help after a Truck Accident?
You've come to the right place. If you have been the victim of a truck accident, an experienced truck accident lawyer may be able to help. Because of their large size, semi-truck accidents can be complicated and often cause serious physical and emotional damage, and a truck accident lawyer can help.
A truck accident lawyer can work with you after you've been involved in a truck accident. Use FindLaw to hire a local truck accident lawyer to help you prepare your case after a truck accident.
Need an attorney in Shelby County, Texas?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Shelby County, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.