Enter legal issue and location
Miami Franchising Law Firm
• All areas of Franchise Law
• Licensing, Distribution, and Dealership law
• Commercial and Civil Litigation, Mediation, Arbitration and Appeals
• Commercial Construction and Commercial Real Estate disputes
• Infringement of Trademarks & other Intellectual Property
• C-Level Employment disputes and civil litigation
• Complex Business Partnership and other disputes
Zarco, Einhorn & Salkowski, P.A. has earned significant victories for franchisees and established well-heeled legal principles and precedents which have paved the way for other courts in interpreting complex franchise and other business contracts. Important franchise and other legal matters and principles where our firm is at the forefront, just to name a few:
• Encroachment/Cannibalization and violation of Exclusive Territories
• Breach of the implied ‘Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing'
• Fraud in the Inducement, Fraudulent Concealment, etc.
• Breach of Contract
• Non-Compete agreements and violations
• Joint Employer determination and liability
• Statutory violations of State and Federal Franchise Laws
• Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDD's) and Franchise Agreements
• Unreasonable Franchisor demands or Failure to Renew
Our firm's founding Partner, Robert Zarco, has been awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award in Total Quality Franchising by the American Association of Franchisees and Dealers (AAFD), Fellow and Order of Centurion by the Litigation Council of America (LCA) Trial Lawyers Honor Society, Lawyer of the Year for Franchise Law in 2020 by Best Lawyers of America©. Mr. Zarco and many from his talented team of experienced attorneys with backgrounds in accounting, economics, and banking have also been awarded Best Lawyers in Franchise by Best Lawyers as well as Super Lawyers for over 15 years, AV Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell/Lexis Nexis, among many other accolades. The Firm is considered a National Tier 1 Law Firm in Franchise Law by Best Lawyers of America© as published in US News & World Report.
Our vast client roster includes franchisees and other businesses in complex commercial disputes in the hotel, restaurant, and service industries. Past and present clients include franchisees of Holiday Inn, Days Inn, Howard Johnson, Best Western, Ramada, Quality Inn, McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Dunkin' Donuts, Arby's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Tony Roma's, Miami Subs, Pizza Hut, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Johnny Rockets, T.C.B.Y., Haagen Dazs, Checkers, Rally's, TGI Friday's, Hard Rock Cafe, Fat Tuesdays, Little Caesars', Jack-in-the- Box, Denny's, Bonanza, Manhattan Bagel, Subway, Blimpie, Schlotzsky's, 7-Eleven, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Decorating Den, Oil Express, Microplay Video Games, ServPro, among many others.
The firm has also represents franchisee associations such as Little Caesars, Denny's, TCBY, Johnny Rockets, Wood You Furniture, Roto-Rooter, and Kenny Rogers Roasters as well as many multi-unit franchisees.
About Zarco Einhorn Salkowski, P.A.
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Lifetime Achievement Award in Total Quality Franchising by the American Association of Franchisees and Dealers (AAFD)
- Fellow and Order of the Centurions, Trial Lawyers Honorary Society, Litigation Counsel of America (LCA), Since 2021
- "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyer's, Franchise Law, 2020
- Best Lawyers of America – Franchise Law and Commercial Litigation, Since 2013
- Florida Super Lawyers – Since 2006
- Legal Eagles – Litigation, Franchise Times, Since 2008
- The International Who’s Who of Franchise Lawyers, Since 2011
- “AV” Peer Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, Since 1995
- ‘Fundamentals of Franchising’ book published by the American Bar Association (“ABA”) Forum on Franchising
- Co-Editor of the ‘Franchise Litigation Handbook’ second edition published by the American Bar Association (“ABA”) Forum on Franchising
- Co-Author, ‘A Crash Course on Interpretation of the “Marketing Plan or System” Element of State Franchise Statutes,’ American Bar Association (ABA) Franchise Law Journal • Vol. 42, No. 2 • Fall 2022
- Co-Author and Speaker, Enforcement of System Standards During COVID-19, 2022 International Franchise Association Legal Symposium, Washington, D.C.
- Robert Zarco (Founding Partner)
- Robert M. Einhorn (Managing Partner) 1 Reviews
- Robert F. Salkowski (Partner)
- Himanshu Patel (Partner)
- Kaari-Lynn S. Gagnon (Partner)
- Mary Nikezic (Partner) 1 Reviews
- Michael D. Braunstein (Senior Attorney) 1 Reviews
- Seth M. Shapiro (Senior Attorney)
- Jacky Beda (Attorney)
- Brenda Phang (Attorney)
- Alec Shelowitz (Associate Attorney)
- Zelda Zarco, Director of Marketing and Special Projects
- Nadia Espinosa, Senior Paralegal
- Anité Coro, Senior Paralegal
- Maidele Labrador, Executive Legal Assistant
- Waldwin W. William, Director of Office Services
- Edicsa Perez-Feliz, Chief Financial Officer
- Ingrid Morfi, Paralegal
- Ana Garcia, Legal Assistant
- Marissa Fernandez, Receptionist and Graphic Designer
2 S. Biscayne Blvd.34th Floor Miami, FL 33131
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.